N.D.B. Cars and Coffee 3rd Running - June 19th 2011 at 8am in Weston

Friday, July 24, 2009

Weekend Preview

I am looking forward to an exciting Formula 1 weekend. I can truly say that there is not clear picture of who has the advantage this weekend in Hungary for the victory. Red Bull and Brawn are obviously both in the hunt, and the McLarens looked very strong in practice today. Let's hope the Rosberg can get his Williams into the mix as well. Going out on a limb, I predict a Hamilton victory, but would love to see another win from Webber.

My plans for the weekend include a stop by the Triumph get-together on Sunday at the Larz Anderson Auto Museum in Brookline. This is usually a good show, and I hope to see a few of my preferred Triumph...the GT6 (see photo above). This is basically a hard-top Spitfire designed for endurance racing events. It is a great looking little car, and (I have heard) a blast to drive.

Have fun with whatever you do this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment